According to Art. 13 Decree. 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Law Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Rules regarding the protection of personal data") envisages the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Under the afore-mentioned rules, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the law. No.196/2003, therefore, the information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- Providing the requested information.
- Treatment will be made in the following ways: manual and computerized.
- Conferment of data is required, so that we can provide the requested information.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be in any way released.
- Data processing holder is: Choptones s.r.l.s.
- Controller is Livio Colucci
- In any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Law Decree196/2003.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes placesmall data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites dothis too.
What are cookies?
Third party cookies
Analytics with Google and anonymized IP
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses personal data collected for evaluating the use of this website, compiling reports and share them with over services developed by Google. Google may use this personal information to personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This Google Analytics implementation makes your IP Address anonymous. For more information, refer to Google Analytics Privacy and Data protection guide available at this address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
How consensus is provided?
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – fordetails, see aboutcookies.org.You can delete all cookies that are already on your computerand you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Ifyou do this, however, you may have to manually adjust somepreferences every time you visit a site and some services andfunctionalities may not work.